Yea I’ll try to do this without spoilers… but it was awesome. I went to Nerdist’s 24 hr Ultimate Marvel Marathon of every movie.
If you’re looking for a metaphor, here’s one:Take Avengers 1 and put it in a hulkbuster suit and then you get Avengers Age of Ultron.
Couple of hits
– James Spader is amazing. He’s somehow funny and Evil at the same time
– These two are just great. Two additions that stand up to the rest of the cast.
– The action is as good as you hoped. Remember Bullet time?It’s better
– Hawkeye might be the coolest member this go around. Joss was clearly apologizing for having him a zombie in A1
– Lots of Cameos; Everybody comes back for a visit… well almost everybody
– I thought this scene: was a bonus after credits scene… but it’s not. It’s in the middle
– Yea really